- The 4 season cover is added with 3M Thinsulate as an additional thermal insulation material, which more effectively keeps the temperature inside the van, while still retaining the heat-reflecting effect of the outer aluminum foil overlay. Protected by the inner waterproof layer of the fabric, it will always stay dry and hygienic.
- 5.5mm automotive grade XPE foam insulation
- powerful rare earth magnets attached to the window frame firmly
- Durable ripstop polyester fabric with premium mesh pattern
- Reflect UV rays & slow down the aging of van parts
- Easy to fold, space-saving
• For exposed metal window frames, you don’t need to use 3M Velcro.
• For plastic trim window frames, the adsorption capacity of magnets is not enough. There’re 2 options:
Option 1: You’ll need to attach Velcro (provided in the package) to the window frame to enhance the cover’s adhesion.
Option 2: If your van conversion is still at the stage of insulating the compartment, you can stick some magnets or small steel blocks on the corresponding position on the back of the plastic window frame, which will greatly improve the adsorption force of the magnet in the covers.